SR-200 Fire Suppression System
Control rooms, Computer rooms, Telecommunication facilities, Libraries, Museums
- No residual after discharge
- Electrical non conductive
- 25Bar operating pressure
- Effective for flammable liquids & solids combustible materials
- Optional: 42bar operating pressure
- Design concentration 7%
- Suitable for occupied rooms
- Complete discharge time 10 sec
Designs, installation and inspection requirement are carried out according to NFPA 2001.
EXTINGUISHING AGENT SPECIFICATION:
HFC 227ea is a clean agent as describe in NFPA 2001. It is a halocarbon chemical nomenclature Heptafluoroprapane.
SRI’s HFC 227ea gas extinguishing agent is an Underwriters Laboratories (UL) recognised component and complies with NFPA Standard 2001.
Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP): 0
Atmosphere Lifetime: 37 years
Global Warming Potential 100-year time horizon (CO2=1.0): 2900